1. Define the issue and provide information (citations) on the prevalence of it on a local and national level. Use statistical and other data to support your statements.
2. Discuss which communities are affected and provide sources to back up this claim
3. Discuss the historical underpinnings that are the root of the issue.
4. Identify a political representative and discuss the efforts made to address these disparities/disproportionalities and the unintended results when they are not addressed.
5. Discuss the role of social work in addressing the issue on macro, mezzo, and micro levels of practice.
- What emotions were you aware of in yourself during or after the experience?
- Describe what caused the problem, who were involved, what were others’ and your roles in the situation, and if a resolution was reached.
- Explain how the globalization of racial capitalism give rise to this crisis?
- Discuss about the legalization of marijuana as a nurse and someone with mental health issues.
- What can you do to support team members that may be struggling and/or what will you do if you need assistance?
- Write an essay for an AP Language class on Truman Capotes “Holcomb.”
- Write a research paper that responds to an interesting and significant problem, issue, social topic, or medical conversation.
- Explain how and why are girls treated differently to boys in the juvenile justice system?
- Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.
- Write a persuasive essay on why real Christmas trees are better and more Eco friendly than fake.