Utilize the following case study: DC is a 46-year-old female who presents with a 24-hour history of RUQ pain. She states the pain started about 1 hour after a large dinner she had with her family. She has had nausea and on instance of vomiting before presentation. PMH: Vitals: HTN Temp: 98.8oF Type II DM Wt: 202 lbs Gout Ht: 5’8” DVT – Caused by oral BCPs BP: 136/82 HR: 82 bpm Current Medications: Notable Labs: Lisinopril 10 mg daily WBC: 13,000/mm3 HCTZ 25 mg daily Total bilirubin: 0.8 mg/dL Allopurinol 100 mg daily Direct bilirubin: 0.6 mg/dL Multivitamin daily Alk Phos: 100 U/L AST: 45 U/L ALT: 30 U/L Allergies: Latex Codeine Amoxicillin PE: Eyes: EOMI HENT: Normal GI:bNondistended, minimal tenderness Skin:bWarm and dry Neuro: Alert and Oriented Psych:bAppropriate mood Write a 1-page paper that addresses the following: Explain your diagnosis for the patient, including your rationale for the diagnosis.
Describe an appropriate drug therapy plan based on the patient’s history, diagnosis, and drugs currently prescribed. Justify why you would recommend this drug therapy plan for this patient. Be specific and provide examples
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the practice of cross-licensing, including the repercussions for smaller businesses?
- What was the main argument the author was trying to make?
- Write about the song “We are the World” by U.S.A for Africa.
- Write a paper that explains what you mean when you talk about procedures.
- Write a paper outlining the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Write the instrumental and expressive functions of each group next to the group ( The primary group is usually fairly small and is made up of individuals who generally engage face-to-face in long-term, emotionally significant ways.
- Compose a paper on the topic of play therapy sessions and conceptualizations of cases.
- Compose a research paper outlining the process of designing a drawing.
- Discuss the cultural influences and/or challenges of the Indigenous Peoples that you learned about in the module.
- Write a research paper outlining the seven historical periods of Africa.