Describe an experience that significantly shaped who you are as a person and informed your personal ethos.
Use clear and descriptive language to evoke a sense of the gravity of this experience.
Interpret the events that brought you to your choice of major or career path.
Why is it meaningful to you?
Is it your passion or is it more practical?
If it’s a practical choice, how do your passions feed into it?
Provide an example of one of the major challenges to achieving your goal.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology