Week 9: written
report due on Sunday
In week 1 of this course you were asked to identify a
business that interests you. Throughout this course you completed several
assignments pertaining to your identified business. The signature assignment
will pull together these assignments and you will submit a paper that addresses
Explain your business (150 words minimum).
Describe you E-Marketing Strategic Plan (200
Describe how emerging economies and their use,
ability, and lack of information technology impact your business. (150 words
primary with secondary data and explain the advantages and disadvantages of
each, as well as how your business uses these types of data. (200 words
What impact do Millennials Generation Z have on
your businesss e-marketing strategies? (200 words minimum)
Describe in detail what initiatives your
business may take in order to manage its reputation online. Explain why these
initiatives in particular are useful for your business and what they will
accomplish. (300 words minimum)
The total word count for this paper is 1200 words
which is approximately 3.5 pages, double spaced, Times New Roman 12 pt. The cover page and the reference page is
extra, so your paper should be a total of 7.5 pages minimum. The paper must be
submitted on Sunday at the end of week 9.
*The Business I identified was Gaming Industry ( Gaming Computers Parts and Video Games, Online Games etc.)
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology