Week 9: written
report due on Sunday
In week 1 of this course you were asked to identify a
business that interests you. Throughout this course you completed several
assignments pertaining to your identified business. The signature assignment
will pull together these assignments and you will submit a paper that addresses
Explain your business (150 words minimum).
Describe you E-Marketing Strategic Plan (200
Describe how emerging economies and their use,
ability, and lack of information technology impact your business. (150 words
primary with secondary data and explain the advantages and disadvantages of
each, as well as how your business uses these types of data. (200 words
What impact do Millennials Generation Z have on
your businesss e-marketing strategies? (200 words minimum)
Describe in detail what initiatives your
business may take in order to manage its reputation online. Explain why these
initiatives in particular are useful for your business and what they will
accomplish. (300 words minimum)
The total word count for this paper is 1200 words
which is approximately 3.5 pages, double spaced, Times New Roman 12 pt. The cover page and the reference page is
extra, so your paper should be a total of 7.5 pages minimum. The paper must be
submitted on Sunday at the end of week 9.
*The Business I identified was Gaming Industry ( Gaming Computers Parts and Video Games, Online Games etc.)
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.