Go to AnnualReports.com (Links to an external site.) and review the annual reports recently released by two corporations in the same industry. Review each report and discuss the issues listed below.
It is strongly encouraged that you receive feedback on your paper using the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center Paper Review at least two days before it is due. Then implement the feedback into your paper before submitting it to Waypoint. For instructions on how to use this feature, please review the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center Paper Review (Links to an external site.). Make sure you appropriately cite your sources from AnnualReports.com and include a minimum of two scholarly and/or credible sources from the library in addition to the course text.
In your paper,
Describe organizational differences that you see in how each corporation discusses its annual performance.
Explain how clearly the data is or is not presented for enabling shareholders to draw conclusions about how well the company performed.
Explain what goals, challenges, and plans top managers emphasize in their discussion of results.
Describe ways the format and organization of each report enhances or detracts from the information being presented.
The Annual Report Formats paper
Must two to three double-spaced in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Centers APA Style (Links to an external site.)
Must include a separate title with the following:
Title of paper
Course name and number
- History: African American History to 1865 Chapter 4,5 and 6 Summary
- Silent Film Age
- After reflecting on the links ( articles and videos), write out the five focus questions one by one (listed below), and under each question write out your answers (write 2-4 typed pages total).
- What are the advantages of alternative assets with regards to Markowitz portfolio theory?
- How might agricultural activities contribute to the greenhouse effect and global warming?
- Pilot Program for PrEp
- Take a moment to reflect on this week’s readings (below) and share with us one particular detail that resonated with you. Please interrogate the texts, and your colleague’s posts, with respect and nuance.
- How covid affected people lives psychologically and mentally.
- Research Your State and Local Governments
- Toxicity of acetaminophen