Watch the video 19-Year-Old Fights to Be Taken Off Sex Offender Registry at 19-Year-Old Fights to Be Taken Off Sex Offender Registry
(Links to an external site.)
1. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of the sex offender registry.
2. Research what eventually happened in Andersons case. Do you agree with the outcome?
- Identify a similar or dissimilar experience between Rodriguez and Anzaldua.
- Write a general reflection (there are no pre-determined prompts for this book) on this week’s assigned readings of The Guide For White Women Who Teach Black Boys text.
- Discuss any symbols or constants that you are familiar with, but used in a context you aren’t familiar with.
- What do naturalism and normativism say about the concept of health?
- Write a personal essay for the admissions office of Saint John’s Highschool.
- History: African American History to 1865 Chapter 4,5 and 6 Summary
- Silent Film Age
- After reflecting on the links ( articles and videos), write out the five focus questions one by one (listed below), and under each question write out your answers (write 2-4 typed pages total).
- What are the advantages of alternative assets with regards to Markowitz portfolio theory?
- How might agricultural activities contribute to the greenhouse effect and global warming?