Only two of these will actually appear on the quiz, but I encourage you to be prepared for all of them. If you plan ahead for what you are going to write about you will have plenty of time, especially considering you will already know what you are expected to write about.
Describe the Columbian Exchange, and provide examples of the major things exchanged, as well as the effect this process had on both Europe and North America.
Describe the major Puritan Beliefs, their contributions to democracy, and the leading Dissenters and their ideas.
Describe the settlement of colonial Virginia, with particular emphasis on the relationship between English settlers and Native Americans.
In paragraph form, and in at least 250 words, describe the indentured servant system, and then compare that to the development of slavery. Why did slavery eventually replace the indentured servant system?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology