Only two of these will actually appear on the quiz, but I encourage you to be prepared for all of them. If you plan ahead for what you are going to write about you will have plenty of time, especially considering you will already know what you are expected to write about.
Describe the Columbian Exchange, and provide examples of the major things exchanged, as well as the effect this process had on both Europe and North America.
Describe the major Puritan Beliefs, their contributions to democracy, and the leading Dissenters and their ideas.
Describe the settlement of colonial Virginia, with particular emphasis on the relationship between English settlers and Native Americans.
In paragraph form, and in at least 250 words, describe the indentured servant system, and then compare that to the development of slavery. Why did slavery eventually replace the indentured servant system?
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.