Describe the ethical challenges that the leader had to address at work. Identify specific scenarios and explain the relationship between different cross-related issues. For example, a decision about how to share a scandal with the public is cross-related with issues related to timeliness, public image, and the motivations for the behavior in the original scandal. Summarize the gray areas that make the decision challenging. Who were the stakeholders in the challenging scenarios you identified? How were the stakeholders affected by these challenges?
How did the leader exhibit ethical leadership and ethical decision-making in the face of these challenges? Do you agree with the approach the leader took in addressing these challenges? Why or why not?
How did the leader encourage ethical behavior from management, employees, and investors?
In what ways did the leader emphasize corporate social responsibility (CSR) at the company?
Apply ethical perspectives to analyze your ethical leaders decision-making and leadership style. With which ethical theory or theories (deontology, utilitarianism, virtue ethics, social contract, or
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.