Describe the ethical challenges that the leader had to address at work. Identify specific scenarios and explain the relationship between different cross-related issues. For example, a decision about how to share a scandal with the public is cross-related with issues related to timeliness, public image, and the motivations for the behavior in the original scandal. Summarize the gray areas that make the decision challenging. Who were the stakeholders in the challenging scenarios you identified? How were the stakeholders affected by these challenges?
How did the leader exhibit ethical leadership and ethical decision-making in the face of these challenges? Do you agree with the approach the leader took in addressing these challenges? Why or why not?
How did the leader encourage ethical behavior from management, employees, and investors?
In what ways did the leader emphasize corporate social responsibility (CSR) at the company?
Apply ethical perspectives to analyze your ethical leaders decision-making and leadership style. With which ethical theory or theories (deontology, utilitarianism, virtue ethics, social contract, or
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.