Describe the ethical challenges that the leader had to address at work. Identify specific scenarios and explain the relationship between different cross-related issues. For example, a decision about how to share a scandal with the public is cross-related with issues related to timeliness, public image, and the motivations for the behavior in the original scandal. Summarize the gray areas that make the decision challenging. Who were the stakeholders in the challenging scenarios you identified? How were the stakeholders affected by these challenges?
How did the leader exhibit ethical leadership and ethical decision-making in the face of these challenges? Do you agree with the approach the leader took in addressing these challenges? Why or why not?
How did the leader encourage ethical behavior from management, employees, and investors?
In what ways did the leader emphasize corporate social responsibility (CSR) at the company?
Apply ethical perspectives to analyze your ethical leaders decision-making and leadership style. With which ethical theory or theories (deontology, utilitarianism, virtue ethics, social contract, or
- Recommending an Evidence-Based Practice Change
- Comparative Political Institutions
- Succession Myth
- Digital Technologies – Social Media
- Limitations of the study on which the article is based
- Normalizing Database Normalization Definitions In AIS Text Books
- healthcare in other countries
- Innovation Fuel Podcast Case Study Report: Stakeholders, Environmental Factors, EDI identification & discussion.
- Persuasive Essay Draft
- Christianity in the Roman Empire