A. Analyze the current state of the chosen organization by doing the following:
1. Describe the mission statement of the chosen organization.
a. Describe the goals for the organization over the next three years.
2. Identify the key external and internal stakeholders of the organization (e.g., board members, employees, the community, shareholders).
3. Discuss the current leadership (e.g., structure, policies, procedures, organizational systems) in the chosen organization.
4. Analyze at least two fundamental problems in the chosen organization.
5. Explain why fundamental change is necessary for the chosen organization to meet its mission and goals.
B. Perform a SWOT analysis for the organization.
C. Create a strategic plan that addresses the organization’s fundamental problems by doing the following:
1. Propose a strategy based on your SWOT analysis to address the organization’s fundamental problems.
a. Explain how your strategy will benefit the organization and its stakeholders.
2. Explain how you will implement your strategic plan by doing the following:
a. Explain at least three steps key stakeholders need to take to prepare the organization for change implementation.
b. Identify the resources needed for each step in your implementation plan.
c. Outline an implementation timeline for each step within your plan.
3. Explain how you will evaluate your strategic plan by doing the following:
a. Describe at least two success metrics that will be used to evaluate the plan.
b. Explain how you will sustain the changes suggested in your plan.
c. Discuss at least three challenges that might negatively affect the implementation of your plan.
i. Discuss a contingency plan for each anticipated challenge discussed in part C3c.
4. Explain how you will communicate your strategic plan to the internal and external stakeholders identified in A2.
D. Create a multimedia presentation (suggested length 15–20 slides) for the leadership of your chosen organization that clearly outlines the key points of your business report.
E. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology