Grading Rubric: Managing Stress Assignment
Women’s Health: Managing Stress
Your essay will be 2 complete pages in your original thought. Be aware that if your
work is copied from another source, it is considered plagiarism and you will receive a
zero. Please organize your paper to include a 12 font, double spaced format. Please
provide 3 scholarly references at the end of your paper preferably from Clayton Online
Library. Select one topic from the textbook on stress or select your own topic. This topic
will be a source of stress experienced by women such as illness, life events, multiple
roles, financial, or others. You will develop one source of stress women experience;
measures they can use to manage the stress and the physical and emotional strain it
can have on the body and one’s lifestyle. What positive steps can women incorporate
when she experiences stress? Pretend you are counseling a woman coming to your
practice experiencing stress. Do NOT write about any of your own experiences.
Grading Criteria Maximum Points
Describe the health issue, consequences and/or treatments listed above 40.
Explains the subject importance to women’s health (3-4 sentences) 10
Describe what you learned about the subject (at least 5 sentences with examples) 20
Uses correct medical vocabulary (at least 4 words) relevant to topic 12
Correct and proper grammar used. No spelling errors 8
Referenced at least 3 website/journal articles from Clayton Online library 9
References will not be counted as part of the “page report” and will be listed on a
separate page. Your written report will be 2 complete pages in length. Do not
include your name, my name or course as part of the title page. Title page not
Medical vocabulary: terms used in a proper and professional manner. For
example: Clinical Anxiety Disorders, such as posttraumatic stress disorder
(PTSD) can occur in several situations such as……
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.