Identify the dependent variable in each study.
This should be your selected targeted behavior.
Describe the implementation of the independent variable.
This should be the intervention or interventions used.
Identify the single-subject design in each study.
Describe the data collection procedure and interobserver agreement (IOA) method used.
Describe the internal, external, and social validity of each study.
Describe the conclusions to each study, including the effectiveness of the interventions.
These are the elements you will be writing for your hypothetical behavior analytic study, so it is important to pay attention to the details so that you understand how to write and structure your assignments.
Note: Put the information from each article into your own words rather than using direct quotes from the literature.
Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
APA formatting: Use current APA style and formatting, paying particular attention to citations and references. Refer to Evidence and APA for citing and referencing tips.
Length: 6–8 pages.
References: A minimum of four scholarly or professional resources.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology