Identify the dependent variable in each study.
This should be your selected targeted behavior.
Describe the implementation of the independent variable.
This should be the intervention or interventions used.
Identify the single-subject design in each study.
Describe the data collection procedure and interobserver agreement (IOA) method used.
Describe the internal, external, and social validity of each study.
Describe the conclusions to each study, including the effectiveness of the interventions.
These are the elements you will be writing for your hypothetical behavior analytic study, so it is important to pay attention to the details so that you understand how to write and structure your assignments.
Note: Put the information from each article into your own words rather than using direct quotes from the literature.
Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
APA formatting: Use current APA style and formatting, paying particular attention to citations and references. Refer to Evidence and APA for citing and referencing tips.
Length: 6–8 pages.
References: A minimum of four scholarly or professional resources.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.