For this assignment, students will discuss current recommendations for screening exams for an at-risk patient population and propose evidence-based intervention(s) for the identified population. The paper should be a minimum of four to five paragraphs, 500- 800 words in length, and no more than four pages, not including the title and reference pages.
Perform the following tasks:
Conduct a literature review and identify current recommendations for screening exams for an at-risk patient population.
Write an engaging and informative paper that would be helpful for someone in the discipline wanting to learn about current recommendations for screening exams for the identified at-risk patient population.
Use the following as a checklist for the scholarly paper:
Include the following elements:
Title page (APA formatted title page).
Background knowledge-brief summary of current knowledge on the at-risk population and the current recommendation for screening exams
Challenges imposed in practice
Intext citation present and appropriate
Expound on the current recommendations for screening exams for selected at-risk population.
Literature searches for the topic on the web and in databases are limited to peer-reviewed professional nursing and medical journals, texts, and writings (no older than 5 years).
Uses literature to support claims, facts, and statistics.
Intext Citation present and appropriate.
Clearly state proposed intervention(s)
Define the ethical considerations or issues relevant to proposed intervention(s)
State why the intervention(s) were chosen
Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
All work should have appropriate citations and reference lists.
Use Times New Roman, 12 pt. font; 1-inch margins; double-spaced.
Consists of 500 to 800 words in length (four to five paragraphs)
Citation and references are to follow the APA manual format
References should be no more than 5 years old
Wikipedia (or similar sites) is not to be used as a reference
Taber’s and/or other medical dictionaries or encyclopedias are not to be used as references.
Proofread and edit the paper carefully, following the assignment rubric.
Use the plagiarism tool to check the summary against unintended plagiarism.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology