For this paper, you will select a multicultural leader and discuss their leadership. After selecting a leader, write a 1,250-1,500-word paper addressing the following:
Trait Leadership Theory identifies and prescribes individual characteristics and behaviors needed for effective leadership. Provide a brief bio and overview of the leader you chose and discuss the traits they possess that make them an effective leader.
Styles Leadership Theory describes a collection of specific behaviors that can be categorized into autocratic, democratic, or laissez-faire leadership styles. Select the style that most appropriately describes the leader you chose and explain why this style most accurately reflects your leader.
Power can stem from either ones position or personal characteristics. Describe the types of power the leader uses to help achieve goals.
Multicultural leaders relate effectively to and motivate people across race, gender, age, social attitudes and lifestyles. How has the leader youve selected effectively motivated their audience?
You must use a minimum of five cited and referenced sources.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- The Crucial Role of Communication in Sports Teamwork Research
- Comparative Analysis of NFL Protests and Civil Rights Activism Research
- Navigating the Requirements and Trends in Intelligence and Security Employment Analysis
- The Bloods Gang: History, Symbols, and Impact on American Society Essay
- Balancing Social Influence and Evidence-Based Policies Essay
- Unveiling the Truth Behind Imaginative Stereotypes Research
- Analyzing the Disillusionment with the American Dream in Arthur Miller’s ‘Death of a Salesman Essay
- Exploring Themes of Resilience and Education in ‘The Children’s Blizzard’ by Melanie Benjamin Essay
- Diplomacy, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, and the ‘Empire of Liberty’ Research
- Exploring South Asian American Identity, Activism, and Media Representation in Contemporary Society Essay