For this paper, you will select a multicultural leader and discuss their leadership. After selecting a leader, write a 1,250-1,500-word paper addressing the following:
Trait Leadership Theory identifies and prescribes individual characteristics and behaviors needed for effective leadership. Provide a brief bio and overview of the leader you chose and discuss the traits they possess that make them an effective leader.
Styles Leadership Theory describes a collection of specific behaviors that can be categorized into autocratic, democratic, or laissez-faire leadership styles. Select the style that most appropriately describes the leader you chose and explain why this style most accurately reflects your leader.
Power can stem from either ones position or personal characteristics. Describe the types of power the leader uses to help achieve goals.
Multicultural leaders relate effectively to and motivate people across race, gender, age, social attitudes and lifestyles. How has the leader youve selected effectively motivated their audience?
You must use a minimum of five cited and referenced sources.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.