Design an Experiment
200 – 300 words
Make an Observation & Ask a Question: 30-50 words
What is something that interesting about humans? Ask a testable question.
Construct a hypothesis: 20-40 words
Think of a good hypothesis.
How do you measure it?
Is it testable? Can it be proven wrong?
Methodology: 50- 70 words
Population and sample?
How many groups? Which is the experimental/control?
What is different between the groups (IV)?
What are you measuring? How (DV)?
Results: 50- 70 words
What happened? Did the results support/disconfirm your hypothesis?
Critical Analysis: 50- 70 words
How can your experiment be improved? Limitations? What is the next step in research? Future research?
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.