Design an Experiment
200 – 300 words
Make an Observation & Ask a Question: 30-50 words
What is something that interesting about humans? Ask a testable question.
Construct a hypothesis: 20-40 words
Think of a good hypothesis.
How do you measure it?
Is it testable? Can it be proven wrong?
Methodology: 50- 70 words
Population and sample?
How many groups? Which is the experimental/control?
What is different between the groups (IV)?
What are you measuring? How (DV)?
Results: 50- 70 words
What happened? Did the results support/disconfirm your hypothesis?
Critical Analysis: 50- 70 words
How can your experiment be improved? Limitations? What is the next step in research? Future research?
- Women’s Health: Addressing Challenges through Remediation Strategies Essay
- The Power of Sustainable Practices and Ethical Strategies Essay
- Navigating Black Swan Events Research
- Unveiling the Blue Wall of Silence Research
- Strategies for Building a Nursing Portfolio Research
- Exploring ‘The Day of the Dead’ and Cultural Resonance Essay
- Transitioning to Activity-Based Costing at Pathos Radiology Center Essay
- The Complex Relationship Between Society and Food Essay
- The Potential of Vision Impaired Teaching and Social Work Careers Essay
- Examining the Right to Die Debate in Oregon Essay