Part 1: Read, Select, and Analyze Data
Step 1. Open the Behavioral Matrix Packet and read pp. 4-11 before starting the assignment.
(Permission to use this matrix for this assignment alone has been granted to American College of Education. Any future copying or use of this matrix without the expressed written permission of the author is prohibited).
Note: You do not need to complete the Behavioral Matrix Packet in its entirety. The information you read on pages 4-11 (the top section of page 11 only) is for background information.
Step 2. This part of the assignment requires data analysis. You may use the mock data that is provided in the Behavioral Matrix summary worksheets OR you may collect your own data.
Review the mock data and decide if you want to use the mock data or collect your own. You will use either data set later as you compile the Final Integration and Representation of the Behavioral Matrix.
Part 2: Worksheet 1D Intensity IV Behaviors
Step 3. Using your schools Code of Conduct, or another similar published Code of Conduct or discipline manual, identify 5-8 intense, extreme, or sever behaviors and their corresponding responses. A sample Code of Conduct is provided for you in the Module 3 Learning Objects.
Use the information to complete Worksheet 1D: Intensity IV Behaviors. You may use the template provided in the Template Tables document, or recreate the table.
Part 3: Final Integration and Representation of the Behavioral Matrix
Step 4. Take the results from the four Behavioral Matrix worksheet summaries (Step 2) and the Intensity IV Behaviors (Step 3) and put them into the correct areas of the Final Integration and Representation of the Behavioral Matrix.
The table integrates all of the results of this assignment into a single representation of a Behavioral Matrix for a specific grade level.
You may use the template provided in the Template Tables document, or recreate the table.
Step 5. Compose a Summary of the Development of the Behavioral Matrix to conclude your paper.
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.