Part 1: Read, Select, and Analyze Data
Step 1. Open the Behavioral Matrix Packet and read pp. 4-11 before starting the assignment.
(Permission to use this matrix for this assignment alone has been granted to American College of Education. Any future copying or use of this matrix without the expressed written permission of the author is prohibited).
Note: You do not need to complete the Behavioral Matrix Packet in its entirety. The information you read on pages 4-11 (the top section of page 11 only) is for background information.
Step 2. This part of the assignment requires data analysis. You may use the mock data that is provided in the Behavioral Matrix summary worksheets OR you may collect your own data.
Review the mock data and decide if you want to use the mock data or collect your own. You will use either data set later as you compile the Final Integration and Representation of the Behavioral Matrix.
Part 2: Worksheet 1D Intensity IV Behaviors
Step 3. Using your schools Code of Conduct, or another similar published Code of Conduct or discipline manual, identify 5-8 intense, extreme, or sever behaviors and their corresponding responses. A sample Code of Conduct is provided for you in the Module 3 Learning Objects.
Use the information to complete Worksheet 1D: Intensity IV Behaviors. You may use the template provided in the Template Tables document, or recreate the table.
Part 3: Final Integration and Representation of the Behavioral Matrix
Step 4. Take the results from the four Behavioral Matrix worksheet summaries (Step 2) and the Intensity IV Behaviors (Step 3) and put them into the correct areas of the Final Integration and Representation of the Behavioral Matrix.
The table integrates all of the results of this assignment into a single representation of a Behavioral Matrix for a specific grade level.
You may use the template provided in the Template Tables document, or recreate the table.
Step 5. Compose a Summary of the Development of the Behavioral Matrix to conclude your paper.
- Discuss any symbols or constants that you are familiar with, but used in a context you aren’t familiar with.
- What do naturalism and normativism say about the concept of health?
- Write a personal essay for the admissions office of Saint John’s Highschool.
- History: African American History to 1865 Chapter 4,5 and 6 Summary
- Silent Film Age
- After reflecting on the links ( articles and videos), write out the five focus questions one by one (listed below), and under each question write out your answers (write 2-4 typed pages total).
- What are the advantages of alternative assets with regards to Markowitz portfolio theory?
- How might agricultural activities contribute to the greenhouse effect and global warming?
- Pilot Program for PrEp
- Take a moment to reflect on this week’s readings (below) and share with us one particular detail that resonated with you. Please interrogate the texts, and your colleague’s posts, with respect and nuance.