Explore the development of emotions from early history to the present, with particular focus on the role social networking (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, etc.) has played in the identification and expression of emotions.
The guidelines for this project are as follows:
Prepare a formal, APA formatted, 1000-1250 word paper. Include the following: cover page, abstract, page numbers, and reference page (these do not count toward the word count requirement). Be sure to include a minimum of six (6) references, only one of which can be your textbook. The paper should be double-spaced, Times-New Roman, 12 pt. font.
- Write an article “Why there is a worldwide shortage of vanilla” by C.D. in The Economist.
- What were the most surprising things you learned from this article?
- Write a research essay explaining how one theme in the novel Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler provides insight into or comments on our contemporary world.
- Write a book review of the insecure city: space, power, and mobility in Beirut.
- What is most important to you about a bank – swag/freebies, customer service, lowest/competitive rates, or ease of online access/app usage?
- Briefly describe other elements of the work(s): the form, the style of language, verisimilitude, and other elements we’ve discussed in class.
- Write a research paper on drug use among first generation college student.
- Explain why Recreational Marijuana Should Be Legal?
- Write a research paper on whether the healthcare should be a fundamental human right.
- Discuss some of the factors that lead to the acceptance of false beliefs as well as some of the factors that lead us to recognize and reject false beliefs.