Please follow the template and guidelines set out in the “learning journal checklist” notes, found in the course dropox folder. For this learning journal opportunity, please apply the five learning journal checklist question to Discourse Upon The Origin And The Foundation Of The Inequality, Second Part, by Rousseau Make sure that your assignment includes five headings that repeat each of the five checklist questions. To receive full marks, prove to me that you have attempted to read the text by supporting at least some of your answers to the questions with relevant supporting quotations from the text. Include page numbers with your quotations. Your learning journal entry should be between 500 and 1000 words. The guide is provided in the slides below please let me know if anything is needed. Please be reminded that you need to apply the “learning journal checklist” to the Second Part of Rousseau’s Discourse on Inequality. Please also be reminded that you need to submit 5 of the nine opportunities to be eligible to receive full marks for this component of the course.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.