Please follow the template and guidelines set out in the “learning journal checklist” notes, found in the course dropox folder. For this learning journal opportunity, please apply the five learning journal checklist question to Discourse Upon The Origin And The Foundation Of The Inequality, Second Part, by Rousseau Make sure that your assignment includes five headings that repeat each of the five checklist questions. To receive full marks, prove to me that you have attempted to read the text by supporting at least some of your answers to the questions with relevant supporting quotations from the text. Include page numbers with your quotations. Your learning journal entry should be between 500 and 1000 words. The guide is provided in the slides below please let me know if anything is needed. Please be reminded that you need to apply the “learning journal checklist” to the Second Part of Rousseau’s Discourse on Inequality. Please also be reminded that you need to submit 5 of the nine opportunities to be eligible to receive full marks for this component of the course.
- Write an article “Why there is a worldwide shortage of vanilla” by C.D. in The Economist.
- What were the most surprising things you learned from this article?
- Write a research essay explaining how one theme in the novel Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler provides insight into or comments on our contemporary world.
- Write a book review of the insecure city: space, power, and mobility in Beirut.
- What is most important to you about a bank – swag/freebies, customer service, lowest/competitive rates, or ease of online access/app usage?
- Briefly describe other elements of the work(s): the form, the style of language, verisimilitude, and other elements we’ve discussed in class.
- Write a research paper on drug use among first generation college student.
- Explain why Recreational Marijuana Should Be Legal?
- Write a research paper on whether the healthcare should be a fundamental human right.
- Discuss some of the factors that lead to the acceptance of false beliefs as well as some of the factors that lead us to recognize and reject false beliefs.