In your paper,
Discuss how a job description is a function of management.
Consider the following areas of a job description below and explain how these components contribute to an effective performance management system:
Tools and technology
Knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs)
Explain the legal components in a job description as it relates to the EEOC.
Describe at least two assessment methods (resumes, interviews, application forms, testing, reference checks, honesty tests, medical exams, and drug screening)
that can be used when recruiting qualified candidates and how those two methods are appropriate for meeting organizational objectives.
Must include a separate title page with the following:
Title of paper
Course name and number
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
Must use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources Must document any information used from sources in APA style Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style
- Response Plan for WMD Attack in Your Local Community.
- Describe Cultural Awareness/sensitivity in healthcare.
- Identify an area of technology that needs to be improved in your hospital, complete a gap analysis and present your findings with goals for improvement.
- Reflect on the relationship between the health policies and the top three health priorities outlined in the CHAP.
- Take a virtual tour any black history/Civil Rights/black art museum of your choosing.
- Describe Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?