In your paper,
Discuss how a job description is a function of management.
Consider the following areas of a job description below and explain how these components contribute to an effective performance management system:
Tools and technology
Knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs)
Explain the legal components in a job description as it relates to the EEOC.
Describe at least two assessment methods (resumes, interviews, application forms, testing, reference checks, honesty tests, medical exams, and drug screening)
that can be used when recruiting qualified candidates and how those two methods are appropriate for meeting organizational objectives.
Must include a separate title page with the following:
Title of paper
Course name and number
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
Must use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources Must document any information used from sources in APA style Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style
- What gender differences/similarities do we see in verbal messages? Throughout the text, gender differences are discussed in a wide variety of contexts. One researcher distinguishes three perspectives on gender differences in communication. Which pers
- Health systems management
- Utilitarianism essay on voluntary prostitution
- Rime of the ancient mariner
- Marine Biology Research Idea
- Difference between employee and general contractor
- Development Emotions History
- Week Three: ‘Killer Robot’ Paper
- International Food & Culture (The Mother Sauces)