Write a 3–5-page literary analysis (typed, double-spaced, 12 pt. font) on one of the supplied topics. The 3-5-page length requirement refers to the essay component. In other words, theWorks Cited page is not included in this page count.This is NOT a research essay and depends entirely on your personal analysis of your chosentopic. If you use an external source for a definition, fact checking, etc., please make sure toinclude any such sources on your Works Cited page. Your final paper is automatically submittedto SafeAssign when it is uploaded to ensure that it complies with academic integrity. Keep inmind that quotes that are properly cited and any Works Cited sources may show as“plagiarised” on your SafeAssign report.
MLA documentation• MLA page headers
• MLA title page information
Works Cited page
• 3 quotes from the novel (min.) + in-text citations
Topic to choose to from ONLY ONE TOPIC TO PICK:
The British protagonist, Lib, does not think highly of the Irish, judging by her thoughts andreactions during her tenure as Anna’s nurse in the Irish midlands. Discuss at least threenegative perceptions/criticisms Lib has of the Irish.
2. Discuss the clash between religion and science that permeates this novel.
3. Documentation plays an important role in The Wonder. Discuss.
4. Contrast (discuss differences) the Netflix version of The Wonder with the novel, written by Emma Donoghue.
5. Lib is proud to have studied as a nurse under Florence Nightingale who is referred to asMiss N throughout the novel. Discuss how Miss N’s guidance and instruction assertsitself as she watches over Anna.
6. Careful readers will see that the real reason for Anna’s fasting is foreshadowed throughoutthe text. Discuss how foreshadowing prepares us for the ultimate disclosure of Anna’stragic secret.
7. According to the narration, “Everybody was a repository of secrets” (p. 203). Discusssecrecy as it relates to at least three of the novel’s characters.
8. Visitors come from far and wide to see Anna. Why? Discuss reasons for Anna’s popularityand/or notoriety
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.