Discuss how the stages of learning to walk seem to be interrelated in the videos you choose?
How would these motor skills development be affected by a child with special needs?
What information agreed with, added to, or differed from the textbook reading on physical development in infancy? (Share a citation from the textbook reading to support your response).
Personal Connection: Please share a story about learning to crawl or walk. This can be about you (yes, you will have to ask older relatives) or about your own children. Please connect to one of the videos and cite the information from the video. Use quotes as needed.
The videos are in order from newborn, infant, non-mobile infant, crawler, cruiser, and walker.
Scroll to the bottom of this page and click on Reply in order to respond to this Discussion. You will not be able to see your classmates’ responses until you post your own.
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.