As you progress in your professional career, you will need to
continuously evaluate your career goals and make specific plans to reach
them. In this assignment, you will review a case scenario and apply
what youve learned about using emotional intelligence and other skills
for career development to create a growth plan.
Review the case in Chapter 24.5 of the textbook carefully. Then,
create a plan addressing what Robert can do to improve his chances to
get a promotion. Specifically, you must address the following rubric
Describe ways to help him apply power-positioning techniques.
Discuss ideas to help apply emotional intelligence skills to his attitude and behavior at work.
Describe strategies to develop and improve personality characteristics that help career growth.
Discuss mentoring and continual learning strategies to help with professional development.
As you create the plan, consider and discuss Roberts strengths and weaknesses in each area.
Guidelines for Submission
Write and submit a short paper of about 500 to 750 words with a plan
to help Robert improve his chance of being promoted. Include all
citations for resources you reference in APA format.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology