As you progress in your professional career, you will need to
continuously evaluate your career goals and make specific plans to reach
them. In this assignment, you will review a case scenario and apply
what youve learned about using emotional intelligence and other skills
for career development to create a growth plan.
Review the case in Chapter 24.5 of the textbook carefully. Then,
create a plan addressing what Robert can do to improve his chances to
get a promotion. Specifically, you must address the following rubric
Describe ways to help him apply power-positioning techniques.
Discuss ideas to help apply emotional intelligence skills to his attitude and behavior at work.
Describe strategies to develop and improve personality characteristics that help career growth.
Discuss mentoring and continual learning strategies to help with professional development.
As you create the plan, consider and discuss Roberts strengths and weaknesses in each area.
Guidelines for Submission
Write and submit a short paper of about 500 to 750 words with a plan
to help Robert improve his chance of being promoted. Include all
citations for resources you reference in APA format.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.