As you progress in your professional career, you will need to
continuously evaluate your career goals and make specific plans to reach
them. In this assignment, you will review a case scenario and apply
what youve learned about using emotional intelligence and other skills
for career development to create a growth plan.
Review the case in Chapter 24.5 of the textbook carefully. Then,
create a plan addressing what Robert can do to improve his chances to
get a promotion. Specifically, you must address the following rubric
Describe ways to help him apply power-positioning techniques.
Discuss ideas to help apply emotional intelligence skills to his attitude and behavior at work.
Describe strategies to develop and improve personality characteristics that help career growth.
Discuss mentoring and continual learning strategies to help with professional development.
As you create the plan, consider and discuss Roberts strengths and weaknesses in each area.
Guidelines for Submission
Write and submit a short paper of about 500 to 750 words with a plan
to help Robert improve his chance of being promoted. Include all
citations for resources you reference in APA format.
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.