As you progress in your professional career, you will need to
continuously evaluate your career goals and make specific plans to reach
them. In this assignment, you will review a case scenario and apply
what youve learned about using emotional intelligence and other skills
for career development to create a growth plan.
Review the case in Chapter 24.5 of the textbook carefully. Then,
create a plan addressing what Robert can do to improve his chances to
get a promotion. Specifically, you must address the following rubric
Describe ways to help him apply power-positioning techniques.
Discuss ideas to help apply emotional intelligence skills to his attitude and behavior at work.
Describe strategies to develop and improve personality characteristics that help career growth.
Discuss mentoring and continual learning strategies to help with professional development.
As you create the plan, consider and discuss Roberts strengths and weaknesses in each area.
Guidelines for Submission
Write and submit a short paper of about 500 to 750 words with a plan
to help Robert improve his chance of being promoted. Include all
citations for resources you reference in APA format.
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning