The project has to be about a construction building.
1) Identify a recent (within the past 4 yrs) mid-size to large (>$250K) construction project located within the Mid Atlantic Region (NYC, New Jersey, SE PA, Delaware, Maryland, Washington, DC)
2) Provide a 500-1000 word essay that demonstrates initiative and reflection based on thorough and in-depth research of the project. The essay must also
a) discuss the current status
b) discuss technical aspects (Project Management software being used, patents applied, type of foundation, design software used, type of design, etc)
c) discuss the potential benefits and adverse impacts of the project on society and/or the environment
Very very important – (NOTE: You will need to obtain a copy of the plans or specs for this project in order to complete the CET Assignment 3)
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.