Primary Source- Proclamation 3447—Embargo on All Trade with Cuba | The American Presidency Project (ucsb.edu)
Outline Title: Intro summary (bullet points)
These are the 5 main points they will each need 3 sub points for support
1. Events and context leading to the imposition of the U.S. embargo on Cuba
2. Fidel Castro’s response towards the embargo
3. Economic consequences of the embargo on Cuba, considering factors such as trade restrictions, limitations on access to U.S. markets, and the impact on key industries.
4. Economic consequences of the embargo impact on the Cuban population, including its effects on healthcare, education, and daily life.
5. US citizens permitted travel to Cuba considered Partial alleviation of embargo proclamation and what that means for Cuba
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.