Critical Thinking Assignment
Read the article, “Reaching the Rich World’s Poorest Consumers” and write a 2-3 page analysis of the article.
Organize your analysis as:
1. What have the five leading companies done and how have they adopted the non-profit business models to reach the BOP in France
2. Discuss the components of the Model (customer exclusivity, high-quality products and services, carefully designed solutions, hidden payoffs, breakthrough innovation, motivation, and reputation
3. How did they make the Model work (social goal, patience, and selective partnering, keeping it simple, start locally, and the social business)
- Write an article “Why there is a worldwide shortage of vanilla” by C.D. in The Economist.
- What were the most surprising things you learned from this article?
- Write a research essay explaining how one theme in the novel Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler provides insight into or comments on our contemporary world.
- Write a book review of the insecure city: space, power, and mobility in Beirut.
- What is most important to you about a bank – swag/freebies, customer service, lowest/competitive rates, or ease of online access/app usage?
- Briefly describe other elements of the work(s): the form, the style of language, verisimilitude, and other elements we’ve discussed in class.
- Write a research paper on drug use among first generation college student.
- Explain why Recreational Marijuana Should Be Legal?
- Write a research paper on whether the healthcare should be a fundamental human right.
- Discuss some of the factors that lead to the acceptance of false beliefs as well as some of the factors that lead us to recognize and reject false beliefs.