Discuss the ideas developed by Richard Wagamese through the novel Indian
Horse regarding the healing journey of Saul Indian Horse. Share the main
message of the novel regarding the ability of an individual to overcome
obstacles. Within your essay, share one of the author’s techniques of the use
of personification, metaphors, symbolism, imagery, or another figurative
language device that is used to present the main theme of the novel. You can
consider sharing the historical relevance of the dark history of the Canadian
Residential School System. You could also consider connecting to other
countries in the world that have also shared similar paths of cultural
This should be a 4-5 paragraph essay Introduction, 2-3 body paragraphs, and a
conclusion. Make sure that you have a solid thesis for the foundation of your
essay. You may focus completely on the novel or you may share a personal
connection that relates to the message of the story in one of your body
paragraphs. Tip – Remember that a personal connection does not have to be
your own experience. It can be a connection made to the theme of the story
based on another piece of literature, a story, a film, a historical example, an
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.