Discuss the importance of framing the study within existing literature when writing the introduction.
Link to the Course Rubrics
Discussion Board Instructions:
APA Citations Required
The online discussions pose an opportunity for rich and meaningful student learning and interaction. Online discussions extend classroom learning by providing an asynchronous method of communication for the exchange of meaningful ideas that promote critical thinking and develop thoughtful reflective learning. All students are expected to participate in each weekly discussion. These forums will be grounded in critical thinking.
You are to develop an answer (minimum 250 words) concerning the question, and post your reply to the appropriate discussion section. In addition, you are required to respond to other students No minimum words for your responses to others. However, the response must be of a substantive nature, and not just I agree. This is the on-line version of class participation. Students are expected to participate, so be on time with your postings. You can post your answer and responses at any time prior to the stated deadlines. Because of the class interaction, no credit will be given if the post is not submitted in the week due. Although you can use other sources, you are required to also include information from the text. Note that you must post your initial answer before you are able to see the replies.
For each discussion question, you are required to post at least two responses (in addition to your original posting.) Your responses should be to two different students. Everyone in the course should receive feedback so please diversify your responses each week. The minimum requirements for Discussion board/forum: APA citation required
On or before Wednesday: Post your original comment.
On or before Friday: Post your first response.
On or before Sunday: Post your second response.
Consider the following when you post: The first day of our week is Monday. The last day of our week is Sunday night at 11:55PM.
Is the contribution mechanically clear enough for readers to understand the points being made?
Is the contribution on time?
Does the contribution meet the minimum length requirements?
Does the contribution reference assigned readings or other resources?
Does the post contain “critical thinking” that is indicative of the paradigms in the field?
Are the ideas communicated with respect for those who may dissent?
Consider the following when you reply:
Is the reply mechanically clear enough for readers to understand the points?
Does the tone of the reply demonstrate respect towards the author of the original post?
Does the reply inspire further discussion among the class?
Other things to consider:
Please be professional and courteous.
Online communication lacks the non-verbal cues that provide much of the meaning in face-to-face conversations. Choose your words carefully, phrase your sentences clearly, and keep your sentences and paragraphs brief.
Review appropriate Netiquette at http://www.albion.com/netiquette/
State the main topic of your posting in the Subject line.
State your purpose for writing at or near the beginning of your message whenever possible.
Proofread what you post. You may want to use a word processor to draft what you intend to say, check your spelling and grammar, and then paste your text into the Message section of your posting.
Please do not use all capital letters. It makes it hard to read, and it comes across as though you were shouting.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.