– Please give examples from The Circle(2013) by Dave Eggers book and real life for each argument.
– You must discuss in detail one or more scenes from The Circle.
– Please use ONLY the 4 sources that are attached below. DO NOT use any extra resources, please.
The Circle(2013) by Dave Eggers
Lanchester, J. (2017). You are the product. London Review of Books, 39(16).
Zuboff, S. (2020). You are now remotely controlled. The New York Times, Jan 24.
The Economist(2019). Is Google an evil genius? The Economist, Jan 17.
- Explain why it is important that we would know the standard deviantisation for a given sample.
- Write an essay on one specific musical aspect common to a handful of films or more.
- In what state and/or federal court could the business law students file their legal action?
- Briefly describe the rationale for the services/interventions used to address the problem or issue discussed in #1.
- Describe the breadth of the discipline and how it relates to other things you study in college.
- What was the question Sir Arthur Lewis kept coming back to since his time growing up in St. Lucia regarding labor and wages?
- Explain how you will effectively influence, manage and monitor assessment and evaluation to ensure excellence in teaching and deep learning for all students?
- Discuss change strategies and identify which actions should be focused on first.
- Write a paper proposing how entrepreneurship should be researched.
- What do you believe is the most pressing issue museums face in the twenty-first century?