Timeline: Feminist Criminology
In this unit, you learned about the influences that gender-based theories have had on criminology. For this assignment, you are to construct a timeline that highlights the major milestones of feminist criminology. You will support your timeline by meeting the following criteria:
describing what is meant by the gender gap in crime data and how it differs based on various offenses,
discuss the roles that race and economics have in society,
describe the role of law and power in conflict theory,
reflect on how this applies to your understanding of gender gaps, and
discuss the influences that gender-based theories have had on criminology.
Your paper should be a minimum of three pages in length and include an introduction. You should also include a minimum of four resources, and one resource can be your textbook. Please select additional resources from the CSU Online Library or through an internet search (scholarly, peer-reviewed, or authoritative), and make certain that the resources are no more than five years old.
Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
- What emotions were you aware of in yourself during or after the experience?
- Describe what caused the problem, who were involved, what were others’ and your roles in the situation, and if a resolution was reached.
- Explain how the globalization of racial capitalism give rise to this crisis?
- Discuss about the legalization of marijuana as a nurse and someone with mental health issues.
- What can you do to support team members that may be struggling and/or what will you do if you need assistance?
- Write an essay for an AP Language class on Truman Capotes “Holcomb.”
- Write a research paper that responds to an interesting and significant problem, issue, social topic, or medical conversation.
- Explain how and why are girls treated differently to boys in the juvenile justice system?
- Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.
- Write a persuasive essay on why real Christmas trees are better and more Eco friendly than fake.