Discuss the physical and social structures of male and female prisons. How do these structures influence the challenge(s) that inmates, specifically female inmates, face while being institutionalized? Do you believe that correctional institutions are doing an adequate job responding to these challenges? What actions have been taken thus far to respond to the special needs of inmates, including juvenile offenders? Do you believe it is important to accommodate to these needs? What action do you believe needs to be taken to further accommodate the needs of adult inmates?
. You are
required to share your own informed opinion in response to the provided prompt
for each forum. Each thread must be at least 250 words with a minimum of 2
citations from at least 2 scholarly sources. In addition to the thread, you are
required to reply to at least 2 classmates threads. Each reply must be at
least 150 words.
- Write a general reflection (there are no pre-determined prompts for this book) on this week’s assigned readings of The Guide For White Women Who Teach Black Boys text.
- Discuss any symbols or constants that you are familiar with, but used in a context you aren’t familiar with.
- What do naturalism and normativism say about the concept of health?
- Write a personal essay for the admissions office of Saint John’s Highschool.
- History: African American History to 1865 Chapter 4,5 and 6 Summary
- Silent Film Age
- After reflecting on the links ( articles and videos), write out the five focus questions one by one (listed below), and under each question write out your answers (write 2-4 typed pages total).
- What are the advantages of alternative assets with regards to Markowitz portfolio theory?
- How might agricultural activities contribute to the greenhouse effect and global warming?
- Pilot Program for PrEp