Discuss the problems of cooperative training that should be taken into consideration by human resource professionals.First Post—Module 3 A common form of training is cooperative training. There are two widely used cooperative training methods: internships and apprentice training. In both forms of training, there is a combination of classroom training (formal education) and on-the-job training (experience) that can be used for career development. Based on your experiences, discuss the added value of cooperative training. How do we as HRM professionals objectively determine the “value” of cooperative training? Then, discuss the problems of cooperative training that should be taken into consideration by human resource professionals. Finally, make a recommendation as to how cooperative training can be assessed and used for succession planning. Support your post with additional information from at least two reputable sources (library and/or web-based). Cite your sources. Bring in your own personal experiences, if applicable. Subsequent Posts—Module 3 Challenge, defend and/or supplement comments made by at least two classmates. Respond to each. Bring in additional information specific to the discussion. Your additional information may be from the news, your readings/research and/or personal experience. Cite your sources.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the practice of cross-licensing, including the repercussions for smaller businesses?
- What was the main argument the author was trying to make?
- Write about the song “We are the World” by U.S.A for Africa.
- Write a paper that explains what you mean when you talk about procedures.
- Write a paper outlining the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Write the instrumental and expressive functions of each group next to the group ( The primary group is usually fairly small and is made up of individuals who generally engage face-to-face in long-term, emotionally significant ways.
- Compose a paper on the topic of play therapy sessions and conceptualizations of cases.
- Compose a research paper outlining the process of designing a drawing.
- Discuss the cultural influences and/or challenges of the Indigenous Peoples that you learned about in the module.
- Write a research paper outlining the seven historical periods of Africa.