Next, read and critique the following article. Complete the Comment section answering the questions on the
Critique for Quantitative Research Form. This form will identify the components of a quantitative research study and help you examine, analyze, and interpret the research results.
Please use the following research study for Quatitative research critique:
Devakani, J. S. M., Jayabharath, B., Manonmani, K., Lavanya, L., & Rajeshwari, M. (2019). Assessment of psychological distress among B.Sc nursing students at SRM College of Nursing. International Journal of Nursing Education 11,(3), p. 45-50.
Discuss these questions and your findings with two of your peers:
Was the research question clearly defined?
What is the importance of the study?
Who was studied?
What is the study design?
How was data collected?
How was the data analyzed?
Discuss the quality of the evidence discussed in this study.
Was anything left out of the study?
In your opinion, would the findings be applicable to the area of nursing education?
Share your thoughts about what could have been done differently.
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.