my topic for the study paper is the emotional , phisical , social and fanancial effect that covid has on
3-5 pages double spaced
No greater than 12-point font
Introduce your topic
Explain need for the study, I.E. the outcome you hope the study produces
Briefly state your hypothesis
Find one peer-reviewed piece of literature that relates to your topic, summarize the article briefly and explain how it relates to your study.
Explain how you are going to carry-out your study
Will you be collecting the data by surveying individuals at the local grocery store?
Will you need to design a study with multiple groups of individuals I a treatment and control type setting?
Will you be collecting data from online? Such as housing price sales data and house characteristic data (# of rooms, sqft).
How do you plan to analyze the data or information that you have gathered?
Will you create multiple charts to look at distributions?
Will you be analyzing means by running t-tests on different population groups?
Will you be running ANOVA analysis?
Wil you run a regression?
What results do you expect the study to produce?
Provide in statistical notation your hypothesis or provide am equation detailing your study
Describe in non-statistical terms what the test you would like to run are doing.
Discuss what statistics/information from your statistical test above would be necessary to reject the null hypothesis
Discuss what statistics/information from your statistical test above would be necessary to not reject the null hypothesis
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.