Discuss why you want an MPH degree in general. What is your overall goal, professionally, and where are you trying to go with an MPH degree? This is where you want to incorporate that narrative and your passion. I would focus on what you are trying to accomplish with an MPH degree, and then end the first paragraph with, “Hence, this is why I wish to pursue the Master of Public Health at the University of Southern California’s Keck School of Medicine.”
This paragraph should strictly focus on why you want USC’s MPH program specifically. Highlight everything that makes our program unique and stand out to you. Incorporate the specific program examples you already mentioned during our initial call. Specific classes, professors, curriculum, structure, live lectures, convenience and flexibility of the program, etc. I included our MPH site at the bottom of this e-mail which should help in choosing specific professors, classes, and so on.
This paragraph should focus entirely on why USC. You want to incorporate USC examples rather the program examples like you did in the second paragraph. Ranking, history, support, communication, faculty, your exposure to the type of institution USC is, etc.
This paragraph should answer the question of how this MPH degree will affect or impact you once you have it. You want to tie in your professional experience and how your experience will help you be successful within this program. You want this paragraph to answer how will the MPH degree affect your current career and the direction you wish to pursue. “Because I’ve accomplished this…, I know my next step is this…, and USC’s MPH program will prepare me to do so by…” Just an example.
This should conclude your statement. You want to recap and summarize. “In summarization, this is why I want USC’s MPH program, this is why I want to attend USC, and this is how my MPH degree will impact me immediately or in the long run.” I would also tie in things you mentioned within the intro paragraph as far as your overall goal(s) and how this program will help you get there. Thank the committee for their time and consideration, as well, and you should be all set.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology