For this Discussion Board assignment you will be required to create a thread with a brief list and discussion of some of your favorite books and authors, and you will be required to reply to the threads of at least two (2) other students.
The purpose of this Discussion Board is for students to discuss their experience with one of the big Humanities genres – literature – and to recommend books to others and find new books to explore.
Create your favorite books thread:
Click on “Create Thread”
Type your name as the “Subject” for the thread
In the “Message” box, type your list and discussion of your favorite books and authors:
List at least 5 of your favorite books that you have read in your life (for school, for leisure, etc.)
The books you choose can be fiction novels, nonfiction, graphic novels, books of poetry, or even novelized forms of theatrical plays. However, your selections should not be textbooks, technical manuals, or reference books.
Choose one of the books you listed above, and briefly describe why you like it so much in at least 4-5 sentences.
Who is one of your favorite authors? This can be the writer of one of the books you chose above, or a completely new writer. Briefly describe why you like the writings of this author so much in at least 4-5 sentences.
Your written responses should focus on your own thoughts, ideas, and opinions – don’t just describe the book or author, tell us why you are personally drawn to the writings and what you think about them.
DO NOT COPY & PASTE OR OTHERWISE PLAGIARIZE YOUR RESPONSES – you must write in your own words. Plagiarism will result in a zero assignment grade and academic penalties.
Type your responses in complete sentences.
When you are finished, click the blue “Submit” button to post your thread!
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning