Do you consider it to be a valid use of taxpayers’ money to essentially bribe Meth addicts not to do more drugs? Would you consider it possible that these payments not to use Meth might instead fund use of a different drug not being tested for? Would it not also be easier to just bribe the cookers of meth not to produce any product? What about people who drink and drive? Why not pay them not to drink to save lives? Come up with other examples where this policy could be used.
- Explain how and why are girls treated differently to boys in the juvenile justice system?
- Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.
- Write a persuasive essay on why real Christmas trees are better and more Eco friendly than fake.
- Write an essay about how miracle on ice, the USA vs Russia Olympic hockey game where the US won as an underdog relates to the cold war.
- Compare and contrast the differences between certification based on experience and examination versus a graduate degree and experience?
- What is the impact of the conservation of vernacular architecture on the sustainability of Oman?
- Discuss healthcare policy of the advanced practice nurse profession, and how transformational leadership can influence policy changes.
- HUMAN RESOURCES Reflection post
- Business processes
- Public Health Services (USPHS)