Participants & Sampling
Direction: Based on the Quantitative research question you
submitted from Module 1 (or change it if needed), please answer the following:
1) identify the population (to which you want to generalize) and
2) identify the type of sampling method you plan to use,
3) describe the step-by-step procedure how you will get your
sample from the population using this particular sampling method you identified
in item 2. (Be realistic and specific! Anyone who reads this should be able to
replicate the procedure without asking you questions.)
The three things listed above must be aligned and
consistent. Please include your (revised) quantitative research question
in this assignment.
Quantitative Research Question (RQ)
Does cognitive behavior therapy as a rehabilitative intervention among
prisoners reduce re-arrest rates of sexual offenders?
cognitive behavior therapy- continuous
dependent variable; re-arrest rates of sexual offenders – continuous
ho: cognitive behavior therapy as a
rehabilitative intervention among prisoners does not reduce re-arrest of sexual
Alternative hypothesis: h1: cognitive
behavior therapy as a rehabilitative intervention among prisoners positively
reduces the re-arrest of sexual offenders
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.