1200 word count
Min. 5 sources from your annotated bibliography(To reverence from my old auto bibliography it’s uploaded)
How to figure out what to write about:
Come up with an analytical question (similar to our Socratic Seminars) and in your essay try to answer that question. Here are some example questions:
– Does Romanticism mean not facing reality? Is that a good or a bad thing?
– How does the short story format/genre fulfill Romantic ideals?
– Should Puritan writings be considered less artistic because they focus primarily on religion?
– What major theme do you see in Edgar Allan Poe’s work?
– How does the idea of double consciousness appear in American literature?
– How have Black authors/artists influenced American literature? Discuss their effect overall or narrow in on a specific theme.
– How has American music reflected what was going on in American culture at the time? (jazz, Vietnam protest songs, Motown, hip-hop, etc.)
– Consider the themes of A Streetcar Named Desire and the ambition present in American culture. Discuss.
- The Crucial Role of Communication in Sports Teamwork Research
- Comparative Analysis of NFL Protests and Civil Rights Activism Research
- Navigating the Requirements and Trends in Intelligence and Security Employment Analysis
- The Bloods Gang: History, Symbols, and Impact on American Society Essay
- Balancing Social Influence and Evidence-Based Policies Essay
- Unveiling the Truth Behind Imaginative Stereotypes Research
- Analyzing the Disillusionment with the American Dream in Arthur Miller’s ‘Death of a Salesman Essay
- Exploring Themes of Resilience and Education in ‘The Children’s Blizzard’ by Melanie Benjamin Essay
- Diplomacy, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, and the ‘Empire of Liberty’ Research
- Exploring South Asian American Identity, Activism, and Media Representation in Contemporary Society Essay