1200 word count
Min. 5 sources from your annotated bibliography(To reverence from my old auto bibliography it’s uploaded)
How to figure out what to write about:
Come up with an analytical question (similar to our Socratic Seminars) and in your essay try to answer that question. Here are some example questions:
– Does Romanticism mean not facing reality? Is that a good or a bad thing?
– How does the short story format/genre fulfill Romantic ideals?
– Should Puritan writings be considered less artistic because they focus primarily on religion?
– What major theme do you see in Edgar Allan Poe’s work?
– How does the idea of double consciousness appear in American literature?
– How have Black authors/artists influenced American literature? Discuss their effect overall or narrow in on a specific theme.
– How has American music reflected what was going on in American culture at the time? (jazz, Vietnam protest songs, Motown, hip-hop, etc.)
– Consider the themes of A Streetcar Named Desire and the ambition present in American culture. Discuss.
- History: African American History to 1865 Chapter 4,5 and 6 Summary
- Silent Film Age
- After reflecting on the links ( articles and videos), write out the five focus questions one by one (listed below), and under each question write out your answers (write 2-4 typed pages total).
- What are the advantages of alternative assets with regards to Markowitz portfolio theory?
- How might agricultural activities contribute to the greenhouse effect and global warming?
- Pilot Program for PrEp
- Take a moment to reflect on this week’s readings (below) and share with us one particular detail that resonated with you. Please interrogate the texts, and your colleague’s posts, with respect and nuance.
- How covid affected people lives psychologically and mentally.
- Research Your State and Local Governments
- Toxicity of acetaminophen