This is a 8 page literature review with a minimum of 8 references on the research of a specific area of dreams and dreaming. The paper must be in APA-7 format with a title page and reference section.
The entire paper is a maximum of 10 pages, with the body of the paper as 8 pages, the title page, and reference section. (can be more than 1 page for references)
The topics are ONE of the following:
1. The scientific study of nightmares (any area of investigation)
2. The scientific study of dreams and colours
3. The scientific study of dreams and aging
Introduction ( 5 marks )
Introduce the topic and the literature that will be reviewed. This is a review paper which will be based only on the research without personal opinion or a thesis.
Body of the Paper ( 5 marks )
Review and summarize the research and the findings. You do not have to detail the methods and results for each paper but rather, a general review is needed. Also, where appropriate, compare the papers to each other.
Conclusions (5 marks )
Summarize the overall findings that can be made from the literature and include limitations and future directions of the research.
References ( 5 marks )
Minimum of 8 empirical references. Proper referencing throughout the body of the paper.
APA format throughout the paper including the title page, in-text citations, and reference section ( 3 marks ) + (2 marks) for the writing and organization of the paper
- Comparative Analysis of Bertolt Brecht’s ‘Mother Courage’ and Lynn Nottage’s ‘Ruined’ in Contemporary Theater Essay
- Top Strategies for Launching and Managing a Successful Lawn Mowing Business Essay
- Critical Analysis of Intimate Partner Violence’s Impact on Pregnancy and Mental Health Research Article Critique
- Enhancing Therapy for Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and More Essay
- The Power of Practical Benefits in Buddhism: A Path to Reduced Suffering and Enhanced Well-Being Essay
- In-Depth Analysis of Google Inc.’s Organizational Behavior Research
- The Impact of Social Media and Technology on Young Americans Essay
- Empowering Diversity: Overcoming Challenges and Personal Reflections Essay
- The Complexities of the Hong Kong-China Border: A Case for Hong Kong’s Independence Essay
- Exploring the Viability of Opening a Baby Store in Ronkonkoma, NY Research