of the research topics (List Below)
possible research question related to your topic.
Selection: Use the college Library resources to select a total of TEN quality scholarly
sources that will help you answer your research topic question.
brief (2-5 sentence) summary of each source AND
it contributes to the current understanding of the topic and helps answer your
research question. (2-5 sentences)
Your sources must include the following:
Three articles from college Library-provided databases.
book or eBook sources from the college library.
quality, relevant) website sources.
One primary source.
Chicago/Turabian format alphabetical order.
will be submitted to Turnitin
Topic Options: Choose from 30+
An Indigenous Nation from the colonial or pre-Columbian period, Columbian
Exchange, Encomienda, Motivations for
English colonization in the Americas, Spanish colonization in the Americas, French
colonization in the Americas, Dutch colonization in the Americas, Russian colonization in the Americas, Mercantilism, St. Augustine, Virginia colony, Maryland colony., Powhatan
and the Virginia Indians, Colonial Indentured Servitude, Colonial Slavery, Plymouth colony, Massachusetts
Bay colony, Pennsylvania colony, The Carolinas, New Netherlands colony, LaFlorida/Florida
colony, New France, Mayflower Compact, Bacons Rebellion, Pequot War, The New England Confederation, King
Philips War, The Dominion of New England, The Navigation Acts, The French and Indian War/Seven Years War, Iroquois League
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.