Write a three minute speech using a full sentence outline format to describe a social conflict either experienced or observed (personally or in the news).
Topic: Lack of education or education experience for minorities (blacks, hispanics, etc.)
How being a minority can affect their education: think of their income/community in which theyre raised. think of their financial situation. think of how they may be treated differently because of these things ETC.
Analyze the assumptions, reactions and results of the conflict within our society. Re-frame the conflict in ways that would make it transformative for all parties involved (which may require some imagination).
PROVIDE EXAMPLES (even if that means making up a scenario in which you experienced – rather, did not)
- What gender differences/similarities do we see in verbal messages? Throughout the text, gender differences are discussed in a wide variety of contexts. One researcher distinguishes three perspectives on gender differences in communication. Which pers
- Health systems management
- Utilitarianism essay on voluntary prostitution
- Rime of the ancient mariner
- Marine Biology Research Idea
- Difference between employee and general contractor
- Development Emotions History
- Week Three: ‘Killer Robot’ Paper
- International Food & Culture (The Mother Sauces)