Write a three minute speech using a full sentence outline format to describe a social conflict either experienced or observed (personally or in the news).
Topic: Lack of education or education experience for minorities (blacks, hispanics, etc.)
How being a minority can affect their education: think of their income/community in which theyre raised. think of their financial situation. think of how they may be treated differently because of these things ETC.
Analyze the assumptions, reactions and results of the conflict within our society. Re-frame the conflict in ways that would make it transformative for all parties involved (which may require some imagination).
PROVIDE EXAMPLES (even if that means making up a scenario in which you experienced – rather, did not)
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.