Write a three minute speech using a full sentence outline format to describe a social conflict either experienced or observed (personally or in the news).
Topic: Lack of education or education experience for minorities (blacks, hispanics, etc.)
How being a minority can affect their education: think of their income/community in which theyre raised. think of their financial situation. think of how they may be treated differently because of these things ETC.
Analyze the assumptions, reactions and results of the conflict within our society. Re-frame the conflict in ways that would make it transformative for all parties involved (which may require some imagination).
PROVIDE EXAMPLES (even if that means making up a scenario in which you experienced – rather, did not)
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology