*COMPLETE ALL SECTIONS*
JOURNALING AND STUDY HABITS Make an outline of all the Principles of Design (Chapter 4) and define each one, interpreting the texts definition of each one in your own words, so you fully understand it. Identify where you see examples of these principles in your everyday life or identify how an artist uses each element and principle by gluing an example (magazines/internet) of an art form or drawing an example that uses that Principle next to the definition. (7 examples TOTAL)
WRITING AND LOOKING Just as a good cook assembles the perfect ingredients for a delicious recipe, an artist assembles the right elements for a successful artwork. Choose any artwork from your textbook and make a recipe of the composition. For example, Velsquezs artwork, Las Meninas contains implied lines, linear perspective, a distinct vanishing point with the figure smaller in the background, neutral colors throughout, highlights on the figured and adornment with focal points described by geometric shapes (triangles and rectangles) and achieves balance through the placement of figures and rhythm between foreground and background, etc. Make sure to include the title and artist of your choice. Dont use my example.
ART PROJECT ARTISTS CHOICE – Draw a cartoon or make a painting. The form: If you choose the cartoon (comic) it must be at least 3 panels. The size is not important. The painting can be executed with any of the materials (media) outlined in your textbook (see Chapters 6 and 7) and note that painting involves the use of WET media, drawing usually refers to dry media I want to see PAINTING if you choose to make a painting, DRAWING is NOT the same thing). The content: The subject matter should be something that you are passionate about something that has a deep personal meaning for you. The comic or the painting should be able to tell some type of story that relates your feelings about your chosen subject matter.
COLOR – Olafur Eliasson uses color and space to create an experience that changes your reality. Watch these short clips:
Share a personal experience of how color has affected you or changed your reality. (at least one paragraph). Make sure to use some of your new vocabulary (hue, value, intensity, saturation). If you had to pick a color scheme for your life, what would it be, and why?
Language – Eliassons language changes from piece to piece. How do you communicate throughout the world? What are the languages of your life? List at least two languages and explain why.
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning