Youre to complete self-assessment of an engineer who worked in Nigeria but has to prove to the Canadian engineering body that he his an engineer who practised the profession hence the self assessment for competency. To get this right, youre to Talk about the situation of the project, action that you took which made it a success and then final outcome of the project. finally give a short example how it would have been applied if the project was done in Canada.
Each topic should be in individual page. The topics are marked in red. Competency to be demonstrated are also outlined under every topic as well as the indicators on what the essay should be. I have also attached what the competency form looks like.
Please note; youre to talk about power projects, I have attached an example of the self-assessment essay I wrote in the past. Which I believe will help you. You can use your own experience or research any power projects from any country but pls make sure you remember to change the voltage to 230kva which is what we use in Nigeria.
Minimum words per page 550- 700 words.
Total pages 10
- The Crucial Role of Communication in Sports Teamwork Research
- Comparative Analysis of NFL Protests and Civil Rights Activism Research
- Navigating the Requirements and Trends in Intelligence and Security Employment Analysis
- The Bloods Gang: History, Symbols, and Impact on American Society Essay
- Balancing Social Influence and Evidence-Based Policies Essay
- Unveiling the Truth Behind Imaginative Stereotypes Research
- Analyzing the Disillusionment with the American Dream in Arthur Miller’s ‘Death of a Salesman Essay
- Exploring Themes of Resilience and Education in ‘The Children’s Blizzard’ by Melanie Benjamin Essay
- Diplomacy, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, and the ‘Empire of Liberty’ Research
- Exploring South Asian American Identity, Activism, and Media Representation in Contemporary Society Essay