Youre to complete self-assessment of an engineer who worked in Nigeria but has to prove to the Canadian engineering body that he his an engineer who practised the profession hence the self assessment for competency. To get this right, youre to Talk about the situation of the project, action that you took which made it a success and then final outcome of the project. finally give a short example how it would have been applied if the project was done in Canada.
Each topic should be in individual page. The topics are marked in red. Competency to be demonstrated are also outlined under every topic as well as the indicators on what the essay should be. I have also attached what the competency form looks like.
Please note; youre to talk about power projects, I have attached an example of the self-assessment essay I wrote in the past. Which I believe will help you. You can use your own experience or research any power projects from any country but pls make sure you remember to change the voltage to 230kva which is what we use in Nigeria.
Minimum words per page 550- 700 words.
Total pages 10
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.