Students must prepare a case summary of an Environmental Law from the following list (Clean Water Act, The Clean Air Act, Endangered Species Act, Federal Land Policy and Management Act, Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, Occupational Safety and Health Act, and Toxic Substance Control Act).
Your case summary should answer the following questions:
What is the purpose of the law?
What related legislation was in place before the law’s passage?
What circumstances led to the law’s ratification?
Who supported the law? What was their rationale for proposing it?
Who opposed the law? What was their rationale for doing so?
What has been the impact of the law on the environment?
How did the Trump Administration impact the law?
Do you think the Biden Administration will reverse the changes Trump made? Support your reasoning.
The length of each case summary will vary, but each should be approximately 6 pages, double-spaced. You should format your paper with section headings labeled according to the question above that you are addressing.
- Recommending an Evidence-Based Practice Change
- Comparative Political Institutions
- Succession Myth
- Digital Technologies – Social Media
- Limitations of the study on which the article is based
- Normalizing Database Normalization Definitions In AIS Text Books
- healthcare in other countries
- Innovation Fuel Podcast Case Study Report: Stakeholders, Environmental Factors, EDI identification & discussion.
- Persuasive Essay Draft
- Christianity in the Roman Empire