Students must prepare a case summary of an Environmental Law from the following list (Clean Water Act, The Clean Air Act, Endangered Species Act, Federal Land Policy and Management Act, Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, Occupational Safety and Health Act, and Toxic Substance Control Act).
Your case summary should answer the following questions:
What is the purpose of the law?
What related legislation was in place before the law’s passage?
What circumstances led to the law’s ratification?
Who supported the law? What was their rationale for proposing it?
Who opposed the law? What was their rationale for doing so?
What has been the impact of the law on the environment?
How did the Trump Administration impact the law?
Do you think the Biden Administration will reverse the changes Trump made? Support your reasoning.
The length of each case summary will vary, but each should be approximately 6 pages, double-spaced. You should format your paper with section headings labeled according to the question above that you are addressing.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology