Students must prepare a case summary of an Environmental Law from the following list (Clean Water Act, The Clean Air Act, Endangered Species Act, Federal Land Policy and Management Act, Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, Occupational Safety and Health Act, and Toxic Substance Control Act).
Your case summary should answer the following questions:
What is the purpose of the law?
What related legislation was in place before the law’s passage?
What circumstances led to the law’s ratification?
Who supported the law? What was their rationale for proposing it?
Who opposed the law? What was their rationale for doing so?
What has been the impact of the law on the environment?
How did the Trump Administration impact the law?
Do you think the Biden Administration will reverse the changes Trump made? Support your reasoning.
The length of each case summary will vary, but each should be approximately 6 pages, double-spaced. You should format your paper with section headings labeled according to the question above that you are addressing.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.