Students must prepare a case summary of an Environmental Law from the following list (Clean Water Act, The Clean Air Act, Endangered Species Act, Federal Land Policy and Management Act, Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, Occupational Safety and Health Act, and Toxic Substance Control Act).
Your case summary should answer the following questions:
What is the purpose of the law?
What related legislation was in place before the law’s passage?
What circumstances led to the law’s ratification?
Who supported the law? What was their rationale for proposing it?
Who opposed the law? What was their rationale for doing so?
What has been the impact of the law on the environment?
How did the Trump Administration impact the law?
Do you think the Biden Administration will reverse the changes Trump made? Support your reasoning.
The length of each case summary will vary, but each should be approximately 6 pages, double-spaced. You should format your paper with section headings labeled according to the question above that you are addressing.
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.