This week we are comparing and contrasting epidemiological methods of research; case-control and cohort study methods. **Select either, the case-control or cohort study method and compare its features, the methodology, to a randomized controlled trial using the following questions.
Please format, organize, your responses using each question below:
1. What is the fundamental difference between the method you have chosen (either the case-control or cohort method) AND the randomized controlled trial?
2. What are the advantages AND disadvantages of the study method you chose (case-control or cohort study)?
3. What are the characteristics of a correlational study?
4. Where does the method you chose (case-control or cohort study) fall on the research pyramid? and What does where it is on the research pyramid mean?
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.