This week we are comparing and contrasting epidemiological methods of research; case-control and cohort study methods. **Select either, the case-control or cohort study method and compare its features, the methodology, to a randomized controlled trial using the following questions.
Please format, organize, your responses using each question below:
1. What is the fundamental difference between the method you have chosen (either the case-control or cohort method) AND the randomized controlled trial?
2. What are the advantages AND disadvantages of the study method you chose (case-control or cohort study)?
3. What are the characteristics of a correlational study?
4. Where does the method you chose (case-control or cohort study) fall on the research pyramid? and What does where it is on the research pyramid mean?
- Explain how and why are girls treated differently to boys in the juvenile justice system?
- Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.
- Write a persuasive essay on why real Christmas trees are better and more Eco friendly than fake.
- Write an essay about how miracle on ice, the USA vs Russia Olympic hockey game where the US won as an underdog relates to the cold war.
- Compare and contrast the differences between certification based on experience and examination versus a graduate degree and experience?
- What is the impact of the conservation of vernacular architecture on the sustainability of Oman?
- Discuss healthcare policy of the advanced practice nurse profession, and how transformational leadership can influence policy changes.
- HUMAN RESOURCES Reflection post
- Business processes
- Public Health Services (USPHS)