*Please read* Theres actually THREE topics im giving you to choose from, whichever topic you decide to do just please let me know by typing the topic on the essay itself or by sending me an email email@example.com These are the 3 topics CHOOSE ONE ONLY TO WRITE ABOUT. Thank you so much.
1) In 1898 the U.S. declared war on Spain. Discuss why the Spanish-American War has been called the “splendid little war,” the reasons offered as to why the U.S. decided to engage in this war, and if you agree or disagree with these reasons. We also fought the Philippine-American War during this period. Discuss possible reasons why this war has been largely ignored.
2) Discuss the reality and myths that have been presented when relating the history of the American Frontier and its development.
3) Discuss the economic, strategic, and ideological factors that contributed to American interest in overseas expansion in the latter part of the nineteenth century, and how the U. S. achieved this expansion. As part of your analysis and discussion identify the arguments of both critics and supporters of imperialism, evaluating, and explaining who had the strongest arguments.
My professors instructions are pretty simple, 750-800 words, double spaced and minimum 2 sources/ citations.
If you have any questions please reach out to me.
- Literacy Integration
- Care Coordination at the End-of-Life
- How do divergent immigration statuses (undocumented, lawful immigrant, U.S. citizen) among family members affect family relationships?
- Unit 3 Learning Strategies Powerpoint
- Variable Sales Forecast Model
- Integral theory
- Nature of Libraries and information science
- Acute Stress, Grief and Trauma –
- Organizational chart and Stakeholder relationship diagram
- Which of these stories stood out to you the most? Why? What are you still curious or confused about?