For this assignment, imagine that you have been tasked with creating a proposal for the new CEO of your organization. You have been asked to create a proposal that establishes an ethics program, as well as develop a training plan, and develop a plan to conduct compliance auditing. Your proposal must include the following:
Describe an emerging global risk that is either economic, environmental, geopolitical, societal, or technological.
Identify all countries that might be associated with the risk.
Describe the effects of the risk on each country.
Evaluate the role of ethical decision-making in business organizations as the role pertains to your global risk.
Analyze the impact of business ethics on stakeholder relationships.
Analyze why it is necessary to create an ethics program, conduct training, and engage in compliance auditing.
Design a training plan for ethical considerations and social responsibility as it relates to the key risk area and the countries you have selected. The training plan must include the following:
The goals of the training program
The objectives of the training program
The learning methods/activities of the training program
How the training program will be evaluated
Describe how the training will be conducted
Describe how compliance auditing will be conducted.
Summarize the key findings
Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title page and references page) and and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center.
Must include a separate title page with the following
Title of paper
Course name and number
Must use at least three scholarly and/or credible sources in addition to the course text and the Usnick and Usnick (2013) article.
- Evolution of Fire Academies Post ‘America Burning Essay
- The Crucial Role of Communication in Sports Teamwork Research
- Comparative Analysis of NFL Protests and Civil Rights Activism Research
- Navigating the Requirements and Trends in Intelligence and Security Employment Analysis
- The Bloods Gang: History, Symbols, and Impact on American Society Essay
- Balancing Social Influence and Evidence-Based Policies Essay
- Unveiling the Truth Behind Imaginative Stereotypes Research
- Analyzing the Disillusionment with the American Dream in Arthur Miller’s ‘Death of a Salesman Essay
- Exploring Themes of Resilience and Education in ‘The Children’s Blizzard’ by Melanie Benjamin Essay
- Diplomacy, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, and the ‘Empire of Liberty’ Research