After you have completed the Unit’s readings, you may proceed to doing the assestment in attachments. It consists of two exercises. The first one consists of a battery of 5 questions to be answered concisely in a maximum of 70 words each. Exercise 2 consists of a short essay (max. 400 words). To do this essay you will have to read a press article on the EU’s migration pact (see the link in the CAT exercise) and write a single short piece addressing the indicated points/questions.
The document with these exercises & more instructions is titled “Template to be filled”
Stefan Keukeleire and Tom Delreux, “The EU’s Foreign Policixcy System: Actors”, pp. 61-93.
- Explain why Elkay may have needed a new cost system and why management selected this system quickly?
- Discuss how person or situation factors in the case contributed to the problem.
- Explain what factors and past experiences are motivating you to pursue public service.
- What would be some of the criteria you would use to measure the success of a shift to DevOps practices within a company?
- Define freedom, and within your definition, consider how ignorance, knowledge, and the tools for acquiring knowledge can either lead to freedom or inhibit freedom.
- In what ways do both Calista and Miss Mallard gain freedom, and what does this indicate about their lives?
- What are specific historical incidents that foreshadow current-day problems?
- Compare and contrast the philosophies of Miami Dade College Benjamin Leon School of Nursing and at least one hospital.
- Write an email communicating the company-wide policy (for an imaginary company led by you) on email formatting, content, and etiquette.
- What role does Thaddeus Stevens have in the passage of the amendment.