After you have completed the Unit’s readings, you may proceed to doing the assestment in attachments. It consists of two exercises. The first one consists of a battery of 5 questions to be answered concisely in a maximum of 70 words each. Exercise 2 consists of a short essay (max. 400 words). To do this essay you will have to read a press article on the EU’s migration pact (see the link in the CAT exercise) and write a single short piece addressing the indicated points/questions.
The document with these exercises & more instructions is titled “Template to be filled”
Stefan Keukeleire and Tom Delreux, “The EU’s Foreign Policixcy System: Actors”, pp. 61-93.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.