After you have completed the Unit’s readings, you may proceed to doing the assestment in attachments. It consists of two exercises. The first one consists of a battery of 5 questions to be answered concisely in a maximum of 70 words each. Exercise 2 consists of a short essay (max. 400 words). To do this essay you will have to read a press article on the EU’s migration pact (see the link in the CAT exercise) and write a single short piece addressing the indicated points/questions.
The document with these exercises & more instructions is titled “Template to be filled”
Stefan Keukeleire and Tom Delreux, “The EU’s Foreign Policixcy System: Actors”, pp. 61-93.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.