After you have completed the Unit’s readings, you may proceed to doing the assestment in attachments. It consists of two exercises. The first one consists of a battery of 5 questions to be answered concisely in a maximum of 70 words each. Exercise 2 consists of a short essay (max. 400 words). To do this essay you will have to read a press article on the EU’s migration pact (see the link in the CAT exercise) and write a single short piece addressing the indicated points/questions.
The document with these exercises & more instructions is titled “Template to be filled”
Stefan Keukeleire and Tom Delreux, “The EU’s Foreign Policixcy System: Actors”, pp. 61-93.
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.