The Term paper proposal provides a comprehensive outline for the Term Paper, which will clearly indicate the principles that the paper will explore. The plan will also include an annotated bibliography with at least 5 academic resources.
Students should thoroughly “think through” the term paper assignment and incorporate those academic resources and thoughts into the Term Paper proposal.
Term Paper Topic:
Examine an already existing government agency or non-profit organization using perspectives learned throughout the semester and apply these principles to a research paper. Your paper should include discussions about the organization’s history, organizational structure, leadership, and management style within the organization, the budgetary system used, potential areas for ethical concerns, and opportunities for social justice.
Term Paper Proposal Requirements:
An outline of the paper that includes clearly defined sections for each major principle from the course (Hint: Each Weekly Module covers a key principle from the course)
Identify the public organization or non-profit organization being used in the paper
Your paper should be double-spaced, 12 pt Times New Roman font, and include a centered title. This paper should include a one-page outline and a 2-3 page annotated bibliography (there are no maximum lengths for papers). Any sources used should be properly cited in APA format.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.