Background Your company’s marketing department promotes the products and interacts with the customers, sales force, and supply chain. They are also in charge of forecasting sales for the company. Instructions In a PowerPoint presentation that you will deliver at the next corporate board meeting, analyze the marketing strategies used by the company: Use this week’s course readings and supplemental readings to define and describe marketing and marketing strategies as well as those related to R&D and production objectives. Examine your marketing strategies in the CAPSIM simulation, and then describe the marketing decisions that you made, including specific examples and why. Discuss the results of your marketing efforts. PowerPoint Presentation with speaker notes. Slide topics: objectives, strategies, and marketing investment allocation per competition round, for Sales, Promotion, and Sales Forecast, and Market share (% and Volume): company, per product. Length: 10 slides (not including title screen, Agenda [Topic and Time], and references). Speaker notes will be between 100 and 200 words in the Notes area of each slide.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the practice of cross-licensing, including the repercussions for smaller businesses?
- What was the main argument the author was trying to make?
- Write about the song “We are the World” by U.S.A for Africa.
- Write a paper that explains what you mean when you talk about procedures.
- Write a paper outlining the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Write the instrumental and expressive functions of each group next to the group ( The primary group is usually fairly small and is made up of individuals who generally engage face-to-face in long-term, emotionally significant ways.
- Compose a paper on the topic of play therapy sessions and conceptualizations of cases.
- Compose a research paper outlining the process of designing a drawing.
- Discuss the cultural influences and/or challenges of the Indigenous Peoples that you learned about in the module.
- Write a research paper outlining the seven historical periods of Africa.