Explain and examine what the moment-to-moment and daily realities and challenges that confront a leader. Explore the qualities, the implicit values that the leaders displayed in his or her daily practice. Consider the struggles in balancing the myriad of responsibilities and demands that confront a leader. Consider any strategy that you might employ if you were wearing the shoes of the leader.
In your 3 page brief and report back to the class include the following in your REPORT:
Description of the highlights of your experience
Identification of the effective strategies and challenges that are integral to the administrators particular role.
Exploration of how the leader supported the following:
o The mission, vision of the school
o Development of a positive culture
o Establishment of professional learning
o Establishment of a well-managed environment
o Use of effective communication practices
o Development of distributive leadership
o Promotion of involvement of all stakeholders
o Modeling of ethical behavior
o What leadership lessons will you take away from the experience?
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.